Real Estate Broker
Grace earned her Real Estate License in 2005. Since then she has attained an extensive knowledge and experience which provide her a unique view of Real Estate market trends that she shares with her clients to help them make the best decision for their needs and desires. She gains great satisfaction from helping those who thought there was no hope and assisting her clients realize their real estate goals.
As an agent with EXIT Realty, Grace utilizes exclusive marketing tools to ensure her listings are widely exposed across the internet, showing each listing to its best advantage.
Grace prides herself on accountability, attention to detail, and personal service allowing her to build lifelong relationships.
She services all of the Chicagoland area specializing in residential sales including first time home buyers, sellers, short sales, distressed properties with exceptional attention to negotiations and analysis of property values.
Fluent in Spanish and English
North Shore resident for over 35 years
- NAR National Association of Realtors, IAR Illinois Association of Realtors
- NSBAR North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors
- NAHRP National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
Educational Background: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Loyola University in Chicago Majoring in Marketing
- Graduate Realtor Institue (GRI)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Reasource (SFR)
- Internet Professional (EPRO)